Monday, August 17, 2009

Win A Trip To Hollywood And Meet The Cast!





A couple weekends ago we flew our winner, Larry Browder from Savannah, Georgia to Hollywood, CA to meet the cast of Sunset Tan. Larry was thrilled to be the winner out of thousands of other fans who entered this contest. We couldn't have been happier with our winner. He was a great sport and loved every minute of his 'Hollywood' trip. He had such a great time that he sent us a wonderful letter (that really touched us) and some photos that we would like to share with you all. Stay tuned for our next contest!

In Larry's words:

"You guys know how to make a regular guy you've never met before feel like a super VIP and; just like one of your own friends at the same time. And I mean everybody was extremely nice to me and my best buddy Tim all night so please, thank them when you see them again and tell them I had a blast."

Saturday, Nick was nice enough to come in and show us around his place and we learned a lot about the business side of Sunset Tan. He knows his stuff and we got a few photo's and then, of course I had to "get my tan on" as I could not leave town without doing that for sure. Saturday's dinner at the Geisha House was truly amazing!"

"Sunday we rolled on down to Venice Beach where I rented a skateboard for the first time and hopped on the path trying not to bust my *** as it had been about 30 years since I'd been on a skateboard! Then, I get to meet Mary for "before the flight out" cocktails. As a bonus, I got to also meet Angie as we all raised a couple of glasses around the awesome setting of the Roosevelt Hotel pool area. You guys are so nice! I was close to missing my flight on purpose, to hang more with you two!!"

"I can't thank you all again enough for this past weekend. You didn't just award a giveaway, you provided a guy and his lifelong best friend a true life experience and that's some pretty powerful; priceless stuff."

"If I can't make it back your way for it, I've already told folks I'm having a Season 3 Premier Party at my house and can't wait!"

No comments:

Post a Comment