Monday, August 3, 2009

Pastry chef wins Miss Sunset Tan 2009 at the Palms Hotel



First there was 30, and then 20. Then they were cut down to 10 finalists, and it wound up with 28-year-old pastry chef Hillary Fisher from Charleston, S.C., being crowned Miss Sunset Tan 2009 at the second annual swimsuit pageant at the Palms.

Seconds after she won, Hillary told me: “I didn’t think I’d even get into the Top 10. There were just so many beautiful women competing. I never guessed I’d go all the way and win. I’m speechless. I’ve never been this excited in my life, and it’s been a longtime dream finally coming true.”

Hillary is a specialty cake baker who runs her catering service from home. Now she will move her business to Las Vegas as she takes on the role of official spokesmodel for Sunset Tan, which has a tanning salon here at the Palms Place. Hillary also will be seen in Season 3 of E!’s Sunset Tan. I served as one of the judges for the pageant, which was filmed as Season 3’s premiere in September.

Hillary was previously one of Playboy’s Top 10 models and was a candidate for the magazine’s Model of the Year.

Source: Examiner.com Written by, Robin Leach

No comments:

Post a Comment